2014 U.S. News and World Report
- Emory University Urology is among top 25 programs nationwide in BOTH Urology and Cancer.
- In Operative Case volume, Emory Urology ranked 10th nationwide among top 25 programs in the 2014 USNWR, with 925 major cases (range among the top 25 hospitals was 382 to 1244 - see figure for comparison of the top 25 programs)
- Urology at Emory University Hospital received the highest scores in patient volume, patient safety, patient services and advanced technologies.
- Emory Urology patients have a “much better than expected” survival outcomes with a score of 9 out of 10.
2013 University HealthSystem Consortium (UHC)
- Emory ranks #2 in the top 10 academic medical centers in the US with regard to superior performance in delivering high-quality patient care.
Emory's top ranking and performance continue to positively impacts resident training, and the quality and complexity of the operative cases. To learn more, please review recent operative logs from Emory Urology residents